Can I get some McDick? Can I get some McDick?

hahahaha

I laughed.. It was really funny but you should've stuck around and kept the convo going and tried to pick him up only to leave and calling him a fag

CC - Clockstoppers CC - Clockstoppers

Wow

This type of style has been done to death, the sound was atrotious, the song overlaped the robotic voices, which was nice for a while then got annoying trying to hear both. and tweening squish symbols does not count for animation. YOU LOST

Television responds:

No kidding? Thanks Moogleboy!

The Roomies EP1 The Roomies EP1

it was OK

It was ok, the animation was VERY VERY choppy, and audio quality was.. ok. if this doesn't pass try fixing the animation and Sound, if it does maybe redo it later.

The Unseen Animations The Unseen Animations

wow

It is so fluid and very well done, A+

super bunny preview super bunny preview

Meh It'll pass

It'll pass, just don't expect too much, as for how it was done it would've been awesome had you focused mroe on the character models instead of... whatever else you focused on... Example the bunny seems short in one scene then in the next he is tall and stretched out. work on that. oh and add a stop AS to the end. other than that I can see some talent here.

FireNuke responds:

to tell you the truth its my first bit of fbf animation that dident involve sticks, so ill work on that in the series

DayDreaming DayDreaming

Cute

Very Cute, 5'd

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

HAHAHAH

HIEL YOU

Take The Chance;Final Ch. Take The Chance;Final Ch.

hahah

I MAKE A HOT WIFE FOR YOU

anyway Great great and just great Keep them coming

GoldenGlock responds:

Chapter one is well under way. Kinda.

hi men hi men

yay

People like me they really like me

The Witch Doctor The Witch Doctor