Stick Flying Stick Flying

Nothing New

I mean there are probably 8 games like this one submitted a day... nothing new just old.

ELFERRETO responds:

heh, yeah. ill make a better one, stick flying 2...

Gamelet #1 - Line AI Gamelet #1 - Line AI

m

just let the mouse sit still

and after I think 45 secionds it like dies

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow

I have yet to see a game of this caliber that I like so much get 10's across the board and EARN THEM.

All I can really say is, I pray to every diety that thjis is going to be part of your next Game-Counsil Game. It is so addicting, I can tell that Time and love and care was put into it. and Tom... Kudos on the programming. You have multiple different combos and some intelligent AI. I mean WOW Hands down best game ever on Newgrounds. I even think you guys topped Alien Hominid. (Which i own and play)

Great Job guys =)

Break Out .dimensions. Break Out .dimensions.

well

Nice idea , just not executed well

Dress Me Up -Cookie- Dress Me Up -Cookie-

Wow a first

This must be the first NON nudity dress up doll, Now Im not a big fan of them but this is a great job. Seriously make a movie. UHm and now for the boring part. my break down of my score.

Graphics 8: Very well drawn but the whole anime style isnt my thing.
Style 8: Very unoriginal BUT original at the same time, it is a Dress up doll without nudity... on newgrounds.
Sound 4: Kinda goes with the mood but redundant
Violance 0 : ...
Interactivity 10: thats the whole game
Humor 1: I found Irony in the whole not having nudity area

Overall 7: Keep it up, great first work. you have some serious potential, and please keep at it.

the collector the collector

wow

Just wow that was an awesome game I LOVE YOU MAN

Defend the Pichu Blimp Defend the Pichu Blimp

Awesome

I dislike pokemon BUT this game is quite awesome

Lokno responds:

Doesn't bother me. Glad you like it.

Via Sol &amp;lt;RTS Sim Game&amp;gt; Via Sol <RTS Sim Game>

description below

graphics: the grafics where ok, alot like sim city 1

style: great i love it never seen a rts in flash

sound: got a lil annoying after a while

violence: N/A

interactivity: was great once you placed a base it waws hard to click ranch, at least for me

humor: i thought the idea of the richest people was funny

overall: has very little room for improvement

Flyborg responds:

Thanks. I really have never seen an RTS in Flash either, which is why I tried this. The richest people thing is disturbingly accurate - sort of - including the passing the problems on thing.

fasss fasss

Garbage

sorry but all you do is press left and right, and the graphics suck.

1 word: Garbage

SEXFRONGS responds:

if u actually played the game CORRECTLY u would know that u move left and right and dodge very evil killing boxs and u get points... so excuuuuusseee U