Can I get some McDick? Can I get some McDick?

hahahaha

I laughed.. It was really funny but you should've stuck around and kept the convo going and tried to pick him up only to leave and calling him a fag

CC - Clockstoppers CC - Clockstoppers

Wow

This type of style has been done to death, the sound was atrotious, the song overlaped the robotic voices, which was nice for a while then got annoying trying to hear both. and tweening squish symbols does not count for animation. YOU LOST

Television responds:

No kidding? Thanks Moogleboy!

The Roomies EP1 The Roomies EP1

it was OK

It was ok, the animation was VERY VERY choppy, and audio quality was.. ok. if this doesn't pass try fixing the animation and Sound, if it does maybe redo it later.

Stick Flying Stick Flying

Nothing New

I mean there are probably 8 games like this one submitted a day... nothing new just old.

ELFERRETO responds:

heh, yeah. ill make a better one, stick flying 2...

Gamelet #1 - Line AI Gamelet #1 - Line AI

m

just let the mouse sit still

and after I think 45 secionds it like dies

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow

I have yet to see a game of this caliber that I like so much get 10's across the board and EARN THEM.

All I can really say is, I pray to every diety that thjis is going to be part of your next Game-Counsil Game. It is so addicting, I can tell that Time and love and care was put into it. and Tom... Kudos on the programming. You have multiple different combos and some intelligent AI. I mean WOW Hands down best game ever on Newgrounds. I even think you guys topped Alien Hominid. (Which i own and play)

Great Job guys =)

The Napoleon Dynamite Song The Napoleon Dynamite Song

A for effort BUT

you sound like a 10 year old. and only strumming like 3 chords wont make it better. I hated it